Where I Stand: Voice in the Community Week 4
For the final week of our series, we’re looking at bringing up practical ideas to “unite” Africans, African Americans, and Africans in diaspora. Feel free to use the following questions to guide you as you watch this video.
- What are effective strategies that can bring Africans and Africans in the diaspora together?
- What do you need to do to connect the bridge?
- Are there policies?
- Do you care about building the bridge between Africans and *the black community?
- Do you see any efforts in the media to try to build the bridge?
- What part does education play in building the bridge b/w Africans and *those of African descent? (Ex: having African American history in Africa)